[highlight1]JOB NO LONGER OPEN[/highlight1]
Company – Fleet Innovations Ltd
Fleet Innovations are a software development company based in Kidderminster in the West Midlands. They specialise in the building complex user friendly software systems for the motor vehicle, fleet and finance industry. The flag ship Fleet Innovations System is the peak mileage system www.peakmiles.com an innovative GPS mileage expenses system with around 36,000 uk users.
- Title – Sales and Marketing Manager
- Department – Sales
- Position type – Full time
- Location – Kidderminster, Worcestershire
- Salary – £24,000 + attractive commissions
- Have over 6 years B2B and B2C commercial sales experience
- A background in vehicle fleet industry
- A background in the software development and SAAS industries
- Must have a University degree in Business or IT
- Have a strong background in managing a team
- Have your own vehicle
- Needs to report to the Kidderminster offices daily
Fleet Innovations require a Sales manager to increase sales in all key areas of the business. Due to the ever expanding business, this roll requires you to works across all areas of the business.
Fleet Innovations is looking for is someone not afraid of rolling their sleeves up and mucking in
The role will be responsible for four departments (Sales and Marketing, Support, Development and Office Admin).
Sales and Marketing
- Selling a subscription based system to both new and existing clients within the United Kingdom.
- Working towards a monthly target with quarterly KPI’s.
- Hunting out and finding new software development opportunities within the vehicle/fleet industry.
- Look after all key stakeholders, suppliers, re-sellers and introducers
- Manage the Sales Team
- Manage, build and distribute out bound marketing campaigns to increase sales and increase the Fleet Innovations brand.
Support – carry out 1st and 2nd line support tickets to help congestion. As well as managing the support team and oversee the running of the support process.
Software development – Test, specify and manage roll outs of all new development to the systems by communicating with the development team, managing their workload and working towards tight deadlines.
Office admin – Manage all day to day running of the business and working very closely with the offices manager and other staff to make the office run efficiently.